By working towards these values, risk assessment and continuous improvement are integrated into our processes. We have worked towards consistent and strict policies in order to safeguard our independence, integrity and impartiality, but also to demonstrate a clear statement on more general issues such as human rights, corruption and the environment. These policies are not just on paper, they are in our DNA.
Related to the subject of compliance, we hold the following objectives:
- To develop and maintain compliance to all relevant regulations and international norms;
- To maintain a culture in which each Qualitas Group employee and representative knows what is expected of them concerning compliance;
- To effectively monitor compliance by internal and external assessment.
Compliance to ISO norms
In order to be able to do our work and take care of our employees, we comply with a number of ISO norms.
- Concerning our own management system, we work according to and have been certified for ISO 9001. (link naar certificaat)
- Concerning inspection activities, we work according to and have been certified for ISO 17020. (link naar certificaat)
- Concerning occupational health and safety, we work according to ISO 45001.
- Concerning corporate social responsibility, we work according to ISO 26000.
For a good idea of our methods and compliance, download our policies on specific subjects below.